Thursday, December 5, 2013

First Post

I have to admit, Fair Readers (if there are/will be any), that I'm not much one for blogging. But I've decided to give it a shot.

I'll start with telling you a bit about myself. My name is Nicolette Chasse, I'm a fourth year student, majoring in history and English literature. I plan on applying for law school within the next couple of months. I'm an avid reader, consummate tea drinker, and a clothing/fashion/costuming addict. Hence the point of this blog!

I'm hoping to use this blog to talk (er... write?) about some of the books that are passing my way. Since I'm writing two theses, I'll probably end up discussing many of the books I'm using. Maybe once in a while I'll add in some fun books. I'll probably discuss fashion a lot too, since I enjoy costuming. I might make updates about my cosplays/costuming as I finish or make considerable progress on them.

And of course. Tea. Because tea is wonderful.

I'll try to avoid discussing things like politics, but no guarantees. Hopefully they'll stay rational. I have an anonymous livejournal account where I rant about these things once in a blue moon. And politically minded friends who will help.

I'm a bit pressed for time today, since I still have work I need to do before class, but hopefully I will have a book review posted some time within the next 4 days. (Hopefully sooner!)

Love,
Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment