Thursday, December 12, 2013

Doctor Who Cosplay and Finals

Goodness gracious, Dear Readers.

I know I said I would post on Tuesday, and I am truly very sorry. Honestly. After my Shakespeare final, I was up to 4:30 a.m. trying to write my 30 page paper. (Eventually, at 4:30, I realized that the words I was typing were in fact not words, and as such, I decided to call it a night, at page 22.)

That being said, my Shakespeare acting final went well, and, as promised... here is my 11th Doctor/Leonato costume.


I'm sorry I don't have a picture of me wearing it, and that I didn't bother to take out the red suspenders (and I don't have a bowtie... yet). I don't have a mirror that's good enough to allow a good shot of me in the outfit, and I didn't have anyone around to take the pic for me. But, not bad, eh?

The white shirt came from Forever 21, the pants from Charlotte Rousse. The tweed blazer is a vintage Zara (I'm going to say 80s or 90s) that I found in a small thrift shop in France for 5 euro. (What a find~!! I love thrift shops!)

So what else is new with me? Just finals. So much finals. I'll be a free woman in 8 days, so after that, I'm hoping to post more and about some books!! =3

Much love,
Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment